- Cabinet at Daisy Laing, Chapel Street, Penzance.
- Beep2018, Elysium Gallery, Swansea, S Wales.
- Drawing Explored, Tremenheere Gallery, Cornwall.
- Diptychs & miniatures Daisy Laing, Chapel Street, Penzance.
- Following Roger Farnworth, Terra Verte, Altarnun, Cornwall.
- Imagine Falmouth, The Moor, Falmouth, Cornwall.
- NSA Critics Choice, Tremenheere Gallery, Cornwall.
- ‘If you like animals you can pat my head’, Dasiy Laing, Chapel Street, Penzance.
- Open studios, St James St, Penzance.
- 2 paintings in ‘Borders’ Newlyn Society of Artists show at Tremenheere.
- Painting of the day for ‘Hyena & birds’ Contemporary British Painting on Twitter.
- Farnworth residency on Fowey Moor with poet Katrina Naomi Jan 2017.
- Painting in Ing Discerning Eye Exhibition, London Mall Galleries.
- Work sold through Saatchi On line to private collectors, internationally.
- Diptych at the National Open Art Competition.
- London Wells Art Contemporary exhibition.
- Wells ‘Humanimal’ paintings exhibited at Exeter Phoenix 2015.
- Humanimal exhibition at PZ gallery in Penzance December.
- Gloucestershire University Award for a diptych ‘Monkid & Mr Foxy’ at the Open West, Cheltenham.
- NSA293 group show at the Penwith Gallery.
- Artist in residence at the Swordfish Inn as part of the Newlyn Arts Festival.
- ‘007 v John Ridley’ performance and exhibition at The Ovalhouse Theatre Café.
- Winner of ‘Ovalhouse’ 2011 award for his degree show at Chelsea.
- Performing at the ICA ‘Everything’ night 16/7/2011.
- Shortlisted for ‘Jotta’ award 2011.
- 2009/10 Study Exchange with Universitat Der Kunste (UDK) Berlin for one semester (Autumn).
- The Wild Project at primary, Nottingham 12th of July to the 9th of August 2014.
- Xero, Kline & Coma, Hackney, London, The Wild Project artists the 11th to the 26th of January 2014.
- 2009 Erasmus students @ UDK exhibition, Berlin, Germany.
- 2008-2011 BA Fine Art at Chelsea College of Art & Design.